12 in 1 Vegetable Chopper and Dicer, Food Chopper Vegetable Cutter Mandoline Slicer, Onion Veggie Chopper Slicer Vegetable Cutter, Potato Cutter Food Dicer for Kitchen with Container - Grey
- Product Code: Kitchen-022
- Availability: In Stock
Pay with your Visa credit cardPay with your Mastercard credit cardPay with your PayPalPay with your Stripe
ABS MATERIAL & STAINLESS STEEL BLADE - Banliku 12 in 1 vegetable chopper and dicer is made of food-grade ABS material, superior break resistance, stainless steel blades are ultra-sharp, strong and durable and thus you have no trouble cutting vegetables or fruits. Food chopper mandoline slicer contains 8 freely replaceable blades, 1 drain strainer, 1 egg separator, 1 peeler and 1 hand protector, help you save time and chop vegetables quickly and easily
EASY TO CLEAN - This food chopper vegetable cutter has cleaning function, just need to press the green button on the lid to squeeze out the vegetable residue, easy to clean and no hand injury. After cleaning, keep all accessories dry in a ventilated place before the store, dry the vegetable dicer and slicer then place it well
SAFE TO USE - Before use the multifunctional onion chopper, you need to cut vegetables into small pieces with the same area as the blade, and then use the corresponding blade to cut vegetables, which helps to cut vegetables faster and protect the blade from being damaged. Suitable for cutting onion, carrot, cucumber, tomato, potato, etc. NOTE: No putting blades randomly, after rinsing and drying, please collect them into the container and keep them away from children
LARGE-CAPACITY CONTRAINER - Banliku vegetable chopper with container has a water filtering function to help you quickly clean the cut vegetables, lets you hold prepared vegetables in the veggie chopper until you are ready to begin cooking. Soft grip handle with rubberized enhances leverage while the non-skid base ensures stability during use
READ THE INSTRUCTION CAREFULL - The blades are ultra sharp, please pay attention when assembling or disassembling. Violent installation is not recommend. Please read the instruction manual provided with the food chopper closely before use. Avoid using inappropriate blades to cut veggie, otherwise may leads to blade’s bend or even damage
1. The blade of the slicer vegetable cutter is sharp, so be careful to be scratched during use and cleaning.
2. Make sure that the fruits and vegetables are smaller than the blade frame, otherwise they may get stuck.
3. To cut softer vegetables or fruits such as tomatoes and peppers, we recommend using a larger dice blade to cut it.
4. For vegetables and fruits with a hard skin, peel it off first, then it's can make you easy to cut it.
5. No putting blades randomly, after rinsing and drying, please collect them into the container and keep them away from children.