Terms & Conditions
I.Confirmation and Acceptance of Service Terms
1.All ownership and operating rights of WeLoMall.com services belong to WELO LIMITED. WELO LIMITED is located at Room 1602, 16/F, Lucky Centre, 165-171 Wan Chai Road, Hong Kong, with a branch office located at 6547 N Academy Blvd 2266 Colorado Springs, CO 80918, USA. The services provided shall be strictly executed in accordance with the service terms and operating rules published by WeLoMall.com. Once you confirm all service terms and complete the registration procedures, this agreement shall be established and effective between you and this website, and you become an official user of this website.
2.In accordance with changes in national laws and regulations and the operational needs of this website, welomall.com has the right to modify the terms of this agreement and related rules from time to time. The modified content shall take effect once it is announced in any form on this website and replace the relevant content before. You should pay attention to the changes in relevant contents such as announcements, prompt messages, agreements, and rules on this website from time to time. You acknowledge and confirm that if you do not agree with the updated content, you should immediately stop using this website. If you continue to use this website, it is deemed that you know the changed content and agree to accept it.
3.The terms highlighted in bold in this agreement should be read carefully. By clicking the "Agree" button, you are deemed to fully accept this agreement. Please confirm that you have fully understood all the contents of this agreement before clicking.
1.This website uses its own operating system to provide users with services such as purchasing goods through the international Internet. To use this website, you must:
(1) Prepare the necessary equipment for accessing the Internet, including personal mobile phones, tablet computers, modems, routers, etc.;
(2) Bear the telephone fees, network fees, and other related expenses for personal Internet access;
(3) Choose a software version compatible with the installed terminal equipment, including but not limited to multiple application versions released by welomall.com, such as iOS, Android, Windows, etc.
2.Based on the importance of the network services provided by this website, you acknowledge and agree that:
(1) The registration information provided is true, accurate, complete, and legally valid, and if there are any changes, you should update it in a timely manner;
(2) If the registration information you provide is illegal, untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, you shall bear the corresponding responsibilities and consequences, and welomall.com reserves the right to terminate your use of all services on this website.
1.When placing an order on this website, you should have the legal capacity and behavior ability to purchase the relevant goods. If you are under 18 years old, you need to register and use this website under the supervision of a guardian. By placing an order, you are deemed to meet the above conditions and are responsible for the authenticity of all information provided in your order.
2.When placing an order, please carefully confirm the name, price, quantity, model, specifications, size, contact address, phone number, and recipient of the purchased product. If the recipient is different from yourself, the recipient's actions and expressions will be regarded as yours, and you should bear joint liability for the legal consequences of the recipient's actions and expressions.
3.You understand and agree that the information about the goods and prices displayed on this website by the seller is only an invitation to treat. When placing an order, you must fill in the quantity, price, and payment method of the goods you want to purchase, as well as the recipient, contact information, delivery address (place of performance), and method of performance of the contract. The order information generated by the system is data generated by the computer information system based on the information you provided, and is only a contract offer you sent to the seller. After the seller receives your order information, the contract relationship between you and the seller on the goods actually delivered to you from the warehouse (marked by the delivery of the goods) will be established only when the seller actually delivers the goods to you. If you order multiple items in one order and the seller only delivers some of the goods, the contract relationship between you and the seller will only be established on the goods actually delivered to you. The contract relationship between you and the seller on other goods in the order will only be established when the seller actually delivers the remaining goods to you. For digital goods such as e-books, digital music, and online mobile phone top-ups, the contract is established after you place an order and pay for the goods. When you place an order and pay for the goods for daily consumer needs as a consumer, the contract relationship between you and the seller on the paid part of the order will be established after the payment is successful.
4.Although the seller makes the greatest effort, due to market changes and various factors that are difficult to control with reasonable commercial efforts, this website cannot avoid situations such as out of stock or incorrect price indication of the goods in your order information. If the goods you purchase in your order encounter the above situations, you have the right to cancel the order, and the seller has the right to cancel the order on their own. If you have already made payment, a refund will be arranged for you.
IV. Delivery and Shipping
1.The products you purchase on this website will be delivered to the delivery address specified by you on this website. The delivery time listed in the order information is a reference time, which is estimated based on inventory status, normal processing time, delivery time, and delivery location. You should provide accurate and detailed delivery information, including delivery address, contact person, and contact information. You acknowledge and confirm that the goods you purchased should only be received by the contact person you provided after identity verification. You shall be responsible for any losses caused by changes in your contact person or related delivery information.
This website shall not be responsible for delayed or undeliverable orders caused by the following reasons:
(1) Customer providing incorrect information or incomplete address;
(2) Delivery failure due to no one signing or refusing to receive the goods, and any related costs or consequences incurred from repeat delivery;
(3) Force majeure, including natural disasters and severe weather, government or judicial actions, decisions, or orders, accidents, strikes, policy changes, violent crimes such as terrorism, robbery, looting, sudden wars, etc.
2.The products you purchased on this website will be delivered by a third-party delivery company (including DHL, EMS, etc., hereinafter referred to as "delivery company") for order delivery. The delivery time recorded in the system or document shall be considered as the delivery time. For products delivered through online transmission, the time sent by the seller's designated system to you shall be considered as the delivery time. For services purchased, the time indicated in the generated electronic or physical voucher shall be considered as the delivery time.
V. Protection and Authorization of User Personal Information
1.You acknowledge and agree that to facilitate your use of relevant services on this website, this website will store necessary information about you during usage, including but not limited to your real name, gender, birthday, delivery address, contact information, address book, album, calendar, location information, etc. Except for circumstances provided by laws and regulations, welomall.com will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your permission. Welomall.com uses professional encryption storage and transmission methods and reasonable measures to ensure the security of users' personal information.
2.You acknowledge and confirm that when registering an account or using this website, you need to provide true identity information. Welomall.com will conduct real identity information authentication based on mobile phone number according to relevant national laws and regulations. If the information you provide is untrue or incomplete, you will not be able to use this website or be restricted during usage. You shall bear any adverse consequences arising therefrom.
3.When you use a specific service on this website, that service may have a separate agreement, related business rules, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "separate agreement"). Please read and agree to the relevant separate agreement before using that specific service. Your use of the aforementioned specific service shall be deemed as your acknowledgment and acceptance of the relevant separate agreement.
4.You fully understand and agree that:
(1) You will receive order information, promotional activities, and other content sent to registered users and recipients on this website through mail, SMS, telephone, and other forms;
(2) In order to cooperate with administrative and judicial authorities in carrying out their work, welomall.com has the right to provide the relevant information stored by you during the use of this website to the above-mentioned administrative and judicial authorities within the scope of the law, including but not limited to your registration information, or use the relevant information for evidence preservation, including but not limited to notarization and witnessing;
(3) Welomall.com will protect your right to be informed and choose during installation or use in accordance with the law. In the process of using the services of this website, services involving the self-contained functions of your device will seek your prior consent. Once confirmed, welomall.com has the right to activate auxiliary functions necessary for providing services, including but not limited to collecting geographical location, reading contacts, using the camera, and enabling recording;
(4) Welomall.com has the right to decide the longest storage period for the data of individual users in this website and service, as well as the storage period of user logs within the scope of the law, and allocate the maximum storage space for data on the server based on actual conditions.
VI.User Behavior Code
1.You agree to strictly comply with the provisions of laws, regulations and rules, and fulfill the following obligations:
(1) You shall not produce, transmit or publish illegal information materials, such as: opposing the basic principles established in the Constitution, inciting resistance, undermining the implementation of the Constitution, laws and regulations; endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting the state power, and undermining the unity of the country, inciting the overthrow of the socialist system; damaging the honor and interests of the country; distorting, vilifying, profaning, and denying the deeds and spirit of heroes and martyrs, infringing on the name, portrait, reputation, and honor of heroes and martyrs; advocating or inciting terrorism, extremism, and their activities; inciting ethnic hatred, discrimination, and destruction of ethnic unity; undermining the state's religious policies, promoting cults and feudal superstitions; spreading rumors, disrupting economic order and social order; spreading obscene, pornographic, violent or instigating criminal behavior; insulting or defaming others, infringing on the legitimate rights and interests of others; and other contents prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
(2) Prevent and resist the production, copying, and publishing of bad information materials containing the following contents: titles that are severely exaggerated and content that is severely inconsistent with the title; improper comments on natural disasters, major accidents, and other disasters; inciting discrimination and regional discrimination; promoting vulgar, kitsch, and vulgar content; violating social moral behavior; infringing on the legitimate rights and interests of minors; and other contents that have a negative impact on the network ecology.
2.This agreement is formulated in accordance with relevant national laws, regulations, and rules, and you also agree to strictly fulfill the following obligations:
(1) When transmitting information and data from Hong Kong to overseas, you must comply with relevant Chinese regulations;
(2) You shall not use this website for illegal and criminal activities such as money laundering, stealing trade secrets, and stealing personal information;
(3) You shall not interfere with the normal operation of this website or invade this website and national computer information systems;
(4) You shall not transmit or publish any illegal and criminal, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, uncivilized, and other information materials;
(5) You shall not incite others to engage in illegal and irregular behaviors or behaviors prohibited by this agreement or platform rules;
(6) You shall not use the registered account on this website for profitable business activities;
(7) You shall not publish any content that infringes on others' personal information, copyright, trademark rights, or other intellectual property or legitimate rights.
3.You shall bear legal responsibility for your comments and behaviors online. If you spread and disseminate reactionary, pornographic, or other information that violates national laws on this website, the system records of this website may serve as evidence of your violation of the law.
VII. Rules for Using This Website
1.Obtaining and Updating Mobile Client Software:
(1) You may obtain the welomall.com mobile client software directly from the welomall.com website or from third parties authorized by welomall.com. If you obtain software from unauthorized third parties or install programs with the same name as the welomall.com mobile client software, welomall.com cannot guarantee that the software will function properly and is not responsible for any losses incurred as a result.
(2) In order to improve user experience and enhance service content, welomall.com will continually develop new services and provide software updates from time to time. After a new version is released, older versions of the software may no longer be usable, and welomall.com does not guarantee the continued availability of older versions of the software or corresponding customer service. Please check and download the latest version at any time.
2..Unless permitted by law or with the written permission of welomall.com, you may not engage in the following activities while using this website:
(1) Removing information about copyright on this website and its copies.
(2) Reverse engineering, reverse assembling, reverse compiling, or attempting to discover the source code of this website in any other way.
(3) Using, renting, lending, copying, modifying, linking, reproducing, compiling, publishing, establishing mirror sites, or otherwise using the content of welomall.com's intellectual property.
(4) Copying, modifying, adding, deleting, linking, or creating any derivative works of the data released to any terminal memory during the operation of this website, the interaction data between the client and server during the operation of the website, or the system data required for the operation of the website. This includes but is not limited to using plug-ins, external tools, or third-party tools/services not authorized by welomall.com to access this website and related systems.
(5) Modifying or falsifying the instructions or data in the operation of the website, adding, deleting, or changing the website's functions or operational effects, or operating or disseminating software or methods used for the above purposes, regardless of whether these activities are for commercial purposes.
(6) Logging in or using this website and its services through third-party software, plug-ins, external tools, or systems not developed or authorized by welomall.com, or creating, publishing, or disseminating the aforementioned tools.
(7) Interfering with this website and its components, modules, and data through your own or authorized interference by third-party software.
1.If welomall.com discovers or receives a report or complaint from others that you have violated the provisions of this Agreement or engaged in any malicious behavior, welomall.com has the right to delete or block the relevant content at any time without notice, and depending on the severity of the behavior, impose penalties on the offending account, including but not limited to warnings, restrictions or prohibitions on the use of some or all features, account suspension, cancellation, etc., and publish the processing results.
2.Welomall.com has the right to take appropriate legal action based on reasonable judgment against any behavior that violates relevant laws, regulations or the provisions of this Agreement, and to preserve relevant information and report to relevant departments in accordance with laws and regulations. You shall be solely responsible for any legal liabilities arising therefrom.
3.You understand and agree that you shall be solely responsible for any claims, demands or losses asserted by any third party resulting from your violation of this Agreement or relevant service terms; and you shall also compensate welomall.com for any losses suffered thereby.
4.Unless there is a clear written statement to the contrary, welomall.com does not make any form of express or implied statements or warranties (other than those required by the laws of the People's Republic of China) regarding the operation of this website and the information, content, materials, products (including software) or services contained on this website.
IX.Ownership and Intellectual Property Rights
1.Once you accept this agreement, you grant welomall.com and its affiliated companies an irrevocable, exclusive, worldwide, and perpetual license to use, reproduce, distribute, display, perform, broadcast, publish, translate, adapt, create derivative works of, and incorporate into other works, all of the information content (including but not limited to customer reviews, customer inquiries, and various topic articles) that you provide, upload, create, or publish on this website, in any form, free of charge. This license includes but is not limited to copyright (including but not limited to reproduction, distribution, rental, exhibition, performance, screening, broadcasting, information network transmission, cinematography, adaptation, translation, compilation, and other licensed rights that should be enjoyed by the copyright owner), portrait rights, and user ID names. You agree that welomall.com and its affiliated companies have the right to take legal action against third-party infringement on behalf of welomall.com as a legal entity. You also agree that welomall.com and its affiliated companies have the right to store, use, copy, modify, edit, publish, display, translate, distribute, promote, publish, and incorporate the above information content into other works in any known or future form, media, or technology.
2.You should ensure that all information content you publish on the welomall.com website in accordance with paragraph 1 of this article does not involve the infringement of any third-party portrait rights, privacy rights, intellectual property rights, or other legitimate rights and interests. Otherwise, welomall.com has the right to take measures including but not limited to deleting, disconnecting links, etc.
3.This agreement constitutes a written agreement for the license of intellectual property rights such as the copyright property right stipulated in Article 24 of the Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China (the order of the article number is determined according to the revised 2010 edition of the Copyright Law) and related laws and regulations. The effectiveness of this agreement applies to any copyrighted works content that you publish on this website, regardless of whether the content is formed before or after the conclusion of this agreement.
4.You agree and fully understand the terms of this agreement, and promise not to publish or authorize other parties to use the information that has been published on this website in any form (including but not limited to use on various websites and media).
5.Unless otherwise required by law, without the express written consent of welomall.com, no unit or individual may illegally copy, reprint, quote, link, grab or use the information content of this website in any other way. Otherwise, welomall.com has the right to pursue its legal responsibility.
6.The information and materials published on this website (such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio file clips, digital downloads, data edits, and software) are the property of welomall.com or its content providers and are protected by Chinese and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of welomall.com and is protected by Chinese and international copyright laws. All software on this website is the property of welomall.com, its affiliated companies, or its software suppliers and is protected by Chinese and international copyright laws.
X..Legal Jurisdiction and Other Provisions
1.The establishment, execution, interpretation, and resolution of disputes of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of China. In the event of a dispute arising from the content or performance of this Agreement, both parties shall endeavor to resolve it through friendly negotiations.
2.If any provision of this Agreement is deemed to be invalid, void, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be deemed to be severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
3.Any other rights not expressly granted in this Agreement shall be reserved by welomall.com. You must obtain written permission from welomall.com to exercise these rights. Failure by welomall.com to exercise any of these rights shall not be construed as a waiver of that right.
Contact us by E-mail: email@example.com